Friday, August 04, 2006

Holiday

Sorry for the lack of posts. Yesterday was my ten year wedding anniversary, and my husband took the day off so I could get an actual haircut at a real beauty salon (as opposed to one of those five-minute-a-cut barber shops, where they spray your hair with water instead of asking you if you want a wash--where my husband and kids go all the time because it's fast and the one cut they can do well is the cut that all three of them wear). Then I quickly came home, pumped, and went straight out again to do some shopping. Let's bold and italicize that. Shopping.

It was one of those days when I was so happy that I wasn't breastfeeding, because it meant that I could pump on my own schedule, and be out and about without the baby.

I have some posts coming up, including one on bottles, and some news. But right now, I have to go enjoy my new stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

Shopping. Well, some days I wish I could flunk the physical for that too! :o)

6:41 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Happy anniversary! Congrats. Looking forward to hearing about your shopping (what's that??)

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home